All 6 art Reviews

Adventure Awaits Adventure Awaits

This is breathtakingly cool. It just conveys everything that you set out to, the adventure, the moxy, the "this is MY house" of it all.

A large butt/thighs is a sign of strength, and anyone who would be able to fight/kill Ridley would also have that going on. You can all keep your skinny chicken-legged women, I like a girl who can boxjump and deadlift.

Fight between good and evil Fight between good and evil

.....................................................they're gonna kiss.

Only the birds will survive... Only the birds will survive...

Yeah, the stuff in your comments went over my head, but there's a certain derivative power that comes from this piece that I can't deny. It is now the background on my work desktop. Thank you for your art. I can't stop staring at it.

Candles Candles

Aaaand this is now the background for my work computer. Way to freakin' go. Can't say anything anybody else hasn't said. Unique, imaginative, whimsy, incredibly well lit and shaded, exhudes power. Just enchanting.

AtTheSpeedOf responds:

Thank you!

Motorcycle City Motorcycle City

Wow! Because of the depth and size of the front wheel, that thing looks like twelve feet long. Awesome. Although the wings extruding from the back seem incongruent, like the pair closest to the foreground are shorter (terminating above the exhaust and therefore in front of the wheel's edge. I could see that being a cool design at any rate, so it doesn't detract from the epic medieval Judge Dreddiness of it all.

InsolentMinx responds:

Thanks :) I see what you mean there with the fins :/ Either way I love Judge Dredd

Ricky Gervais Ricky Gervais

I could plainly tell from the thumbnail that it was Ricky Gervais. But when I clicked it, and the image loaded, another name popped in my head:

"Zod."

And now I'm thinking of Ricky Gervais as Zod. And all the wonderful implications therein.